“Crimson Moon” 16″x20″ oil © 2012 Becky Joy
Do you have some “expert” knowledge about a certain art medium, techniques, or tutorials? Art tips you would like to share? Know an interesting artist you would like to interview? Or, perhaps yourself? If you would like to submit and an art related article to Easel Notes, email me with the form below.
- A short bio at the end of the article.
- A back link to your website.
- All articles must be original.
- The article should be beneficial to my readers and be art related.
- Please try to keep your article to a minimum of 300 words.
- Include a small bio of 4 sentences or less to appear below the article. Also include a small headshot.
- If you have images that you would like for me to use in the article and you have legal right to them, send them in jpeg format to me at Becky@EaselNotes.com
If you have any questions or ideas, please contact me with the form below.
- I reserve the right to edit all articles as needed including grammar, misspellings, etc. I will notify you if there are any significant changes.
- By submitting your article it does not guarantee that it will be published.
- The article must be your own original writing and not violate the copyrights of others by duplicating their content.
- The content cannot be posted on your site or anywhere else on the internet unless it has been changed by at least 50% and the title has been changed.
- Any photos, logos or original artwork are protected under copyright laws by the artists or by myself, Becky Joy. Please do not use any of them without emailing me for permission.
- Do not copy or use any of the articles from Easel Notes without express permission from me, Becky Joy. If you would like to use any of the articles, please email me at Becky@EaselNotes.com.
Thank you for considering submitting an article to Easel Notes.